Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Official New Moon Poster Revealed!!



YAY!!!!!!

Everyone and their Mom (in the Twilight universe) is talking about this today. It actually leaked last night and the Twitterverse was going beserk (see my updates at right & follow me!)! It was so exciting! I LUVS it!! Go check out all the excitement over at the Forum.

I have so much news to catch up on later. Lots and LOTS going on. Rob's in Cannes promoting Remember Me. Sooo many pics and videos and interviews! Gah!! Head explody!!

P.S. I am wearing the Brewed Bean Shell today and I still likes a lot!

P.P.S. I added some tunes for your enjoyment (better player than the last one I had). So enjoy!



{image courtesy TwiCrack but you can find it everywhere now :-P}

0 comments:

Visits


Snow Effect

Legal Brownie

Creative Commons License The Brownie Queen by Marta B. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://thebrowniequeen.blogspot.com.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP