Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm Back!

Hi Hi!

I know, I haven't posted in almost a month. Internet's been on the fritz at home and I just wasn't inspired to write anything recently. Too distracted. Promise I'll be better. I'll be posting some more eBay items for auction prolly this weekend. Sure to be some Anthropologie in there. Can you guess what my current distraction is? Weeeell, the DVD just got released. I watched this movie over the weekend and am now in full-on obsession mode. Can you guess? YUP! It's Twilight!! Haha. I now own the film and am soon to own the books. I got the hardcover set of all 4 books coming from Barnes & Noble. Yeah, that and the eBay auction prepping is what I'll be doing this weekend. Fun times! Here's a few lovely pics from the Vanity Fair shoot that never made it to print in the mag. Enjoy!



{images courtesy cybermelli on Flickr}

1 comments:

Anonymous,  April 9, 2009 at 11:50 AM  

I love Twilight!!!! My friends and I have seen it about 8 times in the theatre and now we have it on DVD. :) We've read all the books. I must say I liked the movie better than the book.

Visits


Snow Effect

Legal Brownie

Creative Commons License The Brownie Queen by Marta B. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://thebrowniequeen.blogspot.com.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP