Friday, February 20, 2009

Bohemian Gypsy at Anna Sui

I love Anna. Her shows are always really fun and very detailed. She just exudes a happiness and carefree attitude about her that completely translate to the clothes. In keeping with her trademarks, Anna showed luxe, bohemian-gypsy (as I like to call it) looks in rich colors and textures. I especially like the azure blue/plum combo with some black thrown in. The tights were especially fun in a range of colors, patterns and textures. Love it all. I have a dress from Anthro that I think is Anna-esque (some of her stuff is actually sold there occasionally), and I totally pair it with some fun black textured/patterned or purple tights when I wear it. Really fun. Check out some of my fave looks from the show below and then head over here or here (extra zoom capability to see details - almost as good as being there, which is as close as I'm likely to get) to see more. Enjoy!











{images courtesy Style.com}

0 comments:

Visits


Snow Effect

Legal Brownie

Creative Commons License The Brownie Queen by Marta B. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://thebrowniequeen.blogspot.com.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP