Friday, February 20, 2009

Rapunzel at Hayden-Harnett

The crew at Fashionista checked out the Hayden-Harnett presentation at the Chelsea Hotel today, and I can say that I am very jealous. I want everything! I guess the prez was staged so that you'd feel like you wouldn't want to leave, hence the Rapunzel-like braids in the models' hair. Check out some of my faves below and head over to Fashionista for more pics.

The perfect purple bags I've been looking for.

I'll take both outfits, please.

I love me a cognac-colored bag. Here, a lovely satchel version.

A chic box clutch with stud details.

And shoes? I have to have these.

0 comments:

Visits


Snow Effect

Legal Brownie

Creative Commons License The Brownie Queen by Marta B. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://thebrowniequeen.blogspot.com.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP