Sunday, February 22, 2009

eBay Update & The Oscars!

Just another quick note to say I have added more items to my auctions and there is now a link on the sidebar for your ease.

I have to say that I am super hyped right now. Watching the Oscars and they are pretty darn good this year! Have sat through the whole thing. And have no idea how I'm going to calm down and get to bed cuz I have to get up early to go to work! Gah! I just watched Kate Winslet give her acceptance speech and I was getting teary. So, so good. I love her! The whole thing is so, so good this year. I am very pleasantly surprised. And I am officially obsessed with Reese Witherspoon's dress. Seems blue and black have been worn by a few lovely ladies already. Luv! I'll hopefully be catching up on some of the movie nominees that I wasn't able to see yet, so then I'll know what some of the [Slumdog] hype was about. Enjoy the night and I'll be back tomorrow with my red carpet picks!

0 comments:

Visits


Snow Effect

Legal Brownie

Creative Commons License The Brownie Queen by Marta B. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://thebrowniequeen.blogspot.com.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP