Thursday, February 12, 2009

eBay is calling

Like most things, I lag behind in discovering what most people already know about, or I just wait to try when I am ready. I've never really bought much on eBay, or sold anything for that matter. The time has come. A serious financial situation (and the need to purge) has me looking to my closet to bring in some extra funds. I'm in the process of sorting through the chaos and choosing the better quality things to sell, the rest will be donated. I have a lot from Anthropologie, so if you love that store like I do, then you might just get lucky with the items I shall be posting. I'll be placing a link on the sidebar when I have it all set up, probably this weekend, so all you need to do is connect from here. And spread the word! Please! And thank you. :-)

0 comments:

Visits


Snow Effect

Legal Brownie

Creative Commons License The Brownie Queen by Marta B. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://thebrowniequeen.blogspot.com.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP