Friday, January 23, 2009

Cycle in Style

I just stumbled upon a blog completely devoted to the style and chicness of Copenhagen's cycling residents. So fab! Please check it out. And there are many other cities that are doing this very thing, including ones from my home country of Poland. I've added Krakow to my blogroll. Now I really want a vintage bike with a basket so I can cycle ever so chicly like this girl. And what she was looking at? Beautiful. I need to go to Denmark now.



I spy a pup in the basket!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  January 24, 2009 at 8:04 AM  

I want one! (a bike with a basket that is, not another dog)
~Kristen

Visits


Snow Effect

Legal Brownie

Creative Commons License The Brownie Queen by Marta B. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://thebrowniequeen.blogspot.com.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP