Saturday, January 2, 2010

Project 365: Day 1

Wow. I haven't been here in a looooong time. Call it bordeom, lack of inspiration, loss of interest, etc. The point is, I wasn't feeling the blog thing. I didn't want to post, or force myself to post, when I felt I had nothing of consequence.

It's now 2010. The end of a decade and the beginning of a new one. The idea for a Project 365 is nothing new in the photography world. I've come across many who do it, but always thought I'd lose interest quickly, forget to take photos for a couple days, and the project would fall apart.

A couple Twitter friends have decided to start their own Project 365's this year, and I figured, why not? I'll give it a go. It'll get me to pick up my camera more, something I've let go recently. I just got this fun instant film camera by Fuji that prints credit card sized prints. I'll be using that, as well as my digital SLR. If other fun options come along during the year (I really want a Holga, pinhole, etc.), you'll be seeing those, too. Check out The Kitchenette for more foodie related photos. She's a Twitter buddy who makes me hungry! Haha. Wish us luck!

January 1, 2010

Aunt Libby & Wojek Wojtek

Not very interesting (not that they aren't), especially cuz they look so serious, but I did take this photo yesterday with my Fuji Instax Instant Camera. So fun!

2 comments:

Carter @ The Kitchenette January 2, 2010 at 3:20 PM  

Fun pic, bb! I'm really excited for us. I imagine we'll come out the other end of this project with crazy good photography skillz and an internship with Annie Leibovitz... well maybe not, but at least we'll have 365 fun photos and a story to tell. =)

Unknown January 3, 2010 at 1:15 PM  

awesome idea. can't wait to see what you do!!!

Visits


Snow Effect

Legal Brownie

Creative Commons License The Brownie Queen by Marta B. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://thebrowniequeen.blogspot.com.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP