Saturday, August 29, 2009

Blog Roll Update

Just a quick note to remind you all to check out links I click and my blog roll. I just added 3 amazing blogs that you should def check out. There are couple of friends who are new to this little world of self-blogging, so go support them! They are sure to become your faves: plink and I Choose Me. Also, be sure to check out Kristen Stewart Wants It. I stumbled upon this hialrious site a few weeks ago and am so glad I did. I have since shared it with friends and our lives are no longer the same. TRUST. ME.


It's raining cats & dogs here. And I'll be filling my time with cleaning, packing (for my trip next week that I will fill you in on later) and a little stop over at the new Anthro that opened near me. Crack, I tell you. C-R-A-C-K.


Enjoy your weekend everyone! I leave you with this hilarity.

{image courtesy BoingBoing.net}

2 comments:

BrookeLockart August 29, 2009 at 12:15 PM  

Aww, thanks for the big pimping! Please do not do too much damage with your retail therapy, you need spending money for our trip!

Julia November 8, 2009 at 6:33 PM  

I know this is an old post, but everytime I come to this blog and see that cat picture with the comment about "I am cat" I completely crack up. I think you need to make that picture a permanent part of your blog.

Visits


Snow Effect

Legal Brownie

Creative Commons License The Brownie Queen by Marta B. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://thebrowniequeen.blogspot.com.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP