Monday, February 23, 2009

Oscars: Red Carpet Faves

So, there was an abundance of light, white or "wedding-gown" dresses (as some have called them) on the carpet this year. Most played it safe, but I thought several ladies looked amazing. See my faves below.


Reese Witherspoon in Rodarte
I guessed this before I knew b/c of the draping in front. Go me!


Marion Cotillard in Dior Haute Couture
So lovely. Luv the belt and makeup. Loved her "speech" for Kate Winslet.


Freida Pinto in Galliano
I have yet to see Slumdog, but the actress is lovely.


Kate Winslet! In YSL
Congrats! Her speech was lovely.


Amy Adams! In Carolina Herrera

Check out her necklace:

Fab-u-lous!

And now for some of the "white" ladies:


Marisa Tomei in Atelier Versace
Breathtaking.


Evan Rachel Wood in Elie Saab Haute Couture
Old Hollywood Glam. Very classy.



Jennifer Aniston in Valentino Couture
I like how she kept her hair more her style. A bit casual and "undone."


And as I was searching for photos, look who I should come across at the InStyle Oscars Viewing Party:


Zooey & Emily Deschanel!
Wish I could see their outfits, but they look gor-geous anyway.


Chuck!
aka Zachary Levi and some chick (Jessica Stroup)

{images courtesy Style.com, FabSugar and InStyle}

2 comments:

Stacy February 24, 2009 at 10:44 PM  

Where is penelope's balmain dress? That was my favorite.

Marta February 24, 2009 at 11:20 PM  

She looked beautiful (as always), but it reminded me too much of a wedding dress.

Visits


Snow Effect

Legal Brownie

Creative Commons License The Brownie Queen by Marta B. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://thebrowniequeen.blogspot.com.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP